At St Thomas’ Catholic Primary School the Staff, Governors and the Headteacher believe the purpose of the Sports Premium should be:
* To improve the provision of P.E and School Sport ensuring opportunities are given to the whole school community.
* To provide competitive School Sport opportunities for all children who wish to partake.
* To work in partnership with other organisations and school, in the local area, to maximize the potential of the PE and School Sport funding
* To identify, engage and enthuse with children and families who are less active or less likely to choose sport and exercise as a lifestyle choice.
* To make the very best use of the facilities within the school grounds and in the local area.
For further information regarding how we spend our PE and Sports premium please click on the link for a full breakdown and review reports.